Last updated: 31/03/2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, The Implant and cosmetic Smiles Clinic are called "first-party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third-party cookies". Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Third parties serve cookies through our website for advertising, analytics and other purposes.
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To provide analytics and to store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising
- To ensure the proper functioning of our website and to improve the user experience
- To track and report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- To facilitate the use of third-party services, such as Facebook Pixel and Google Tag Manager
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our Website can be categorized as follows:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use some of its features.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how our website is being used, and how effective our marketing campaigns are, and help us customise and improve our website for you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by a third-party website or service and are typically used for analytics, social media or advertising purposes.
The specific cookies we use on our Website are:
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Analytics
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by using our cookie banner.
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some areas of our website may not work properly or at all.